rpm for 8.2.2 on Linux

dreamwvr dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com
Fri Nov 5 13:56:36 UTC 1999

hi,
  there is usually more than one way to skin a cat..
							Regards,
							dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com

> I've just bounced a msg to this list saying that I've uploaded on 20th of
>October bind-8.2.2 rpm to Redhat's contrib site. It appears that RH didn't
>bother to move it from incoming part to publicly accessible, but Mandrake
>has also released 8.2.2 in the meantime, as can be seen from
>http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/BByName.html
>
>  -- Jan

Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
  TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
           <http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>
   DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com>
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor <<-
                        PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
         <http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>
                       "===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep." *****************
    "If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"