rpm for 8.2.2 on Linux

Jan Vicherek honza at ied.com
Fri Nov 5 05:57:04 UTC 1999

 I've just bounced a msg to this list saying that I've uploaded on 20th of
October bind-8.2.2 rpm to Redhat's contrib site. It appears that RH didn't
bother to move it from incoming part to publicly accessible, but Mandrake
has also released 8.2.2 in the meantime, as can be seen from
http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/BByName.html

  -- Jan

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Michael Slade wrote:

> Is there an rpm anywhere yet to upgrade /install Bind 8.2.2 on a RedHat 6.0
> linux installation?
>
> I'm currently running 8.2. If 8.2.2 isn't available as an rpm yet, should I
> bother with 8.2.1?
>
> thanks
>
> Michael Slade

 -- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
                ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##
                   http://Vicherek.Waterloo.on.ca/