Very strange situation, Told I need to enable Zone Transfers

Mathias Koerber mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
Thu Jun 10 09:08:29 UTC 1999

If you're runing bind-4, you are either restricting zonetransfers
to other sites using the xfernets directive in your bootfile,
or (more likely) there is some error in your zonefile, and BIND
reads the zone, but refuses to become authoritative for it.
Check your syslog files for any error messages BIND is writing on
retstart/reload.

regards

Mathias Koerber	  | Tel: +65 / 471 9820    |   mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
SingNet NOC	  | Fax: +65 / 475 3273    |            mathias at koerber.org
Q'town Tel. Exch. | PGP: Keyid: 768/25E082BD, finger mathias at singnet.com.sg
2 Stirling Rd     |      1A 8B FC D4 93 F1 9A FC BD 98 A3 1A 0E 73 01 65
S'pore 148943     | Disclaimer: I speak only for myself
* Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft *