zone setup at public dns (granitecanyon)

Jake Odell Jake_Odell at email.msn.com
Tue Jun 8 05:41:15 UTC 1999

I'm trying to get a couple of domains set up at public
dns.  It looks like public dns has not kept up with the
changes at network solutions, and I have not been able
to figure out how to do the delegations.  Apparently
the URLs at http://soa.granitecanyon.com for setting
them up used to do something appropriate at InterNIC,
but are broken now.

I've tried to get help from
news://news.granitecanyon.com/soa.help and have not
been able to get a pulse on that server, so apparently
it's broken too.  The FAQ does not answer the
questions.  They were up-front about not answering
e-mail, mine is heretofore unanswered.

Can anyone here help with the setup at public dns,
specifically the delegations?

J Odell  **  JOdell at Pantheon.NET