DNS with only one IP

PacBell News dmoon at value.nospammy.net
Wed Jul 28 03:58:54 UTC 1999

Eeww. I didn't think about the arpa delegation stuff. This may create a
problem as I am using a provider who does not provide DNS with the account
type I have. Thus I would assume that they would not want to delegate
control of the address to me. :-(

Thanks everyone else for the comments. I will check on those free DNS
services. Even though that's not as fun!

--
DM

news:011f82649011c79CPIMSSMTPU07 at email.msn.com...