How does DNS work in this situation ?

Miyoung Kim isabelle at bora.net
Thu Jul 22 04:11:00 UTC 1999

Thank you Michael.
Could you tell me how to configure ns2 to forward unknown requests
to ns1.
Where can I get the info about this configuration ?
Please tell me the URL or something.
And two servers are on the internet now and I don't mind ns2 going to the
internet, is there any other solution ?
Thank you so much.
-isabelle

--