how to setup class b ?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed Jul 7 16:36:29 UTC 1999

> There's no special documentation for this because it's no different from
> any other reverse domain.  All the documentation assumes that network
> administrators are able to apply the basic rules of zone file contruction,
> and don't need every minor variation explained explicitly.

This does seem to be the attitude of a lot of the documentation.  It is
reasonable to hope for this level of ability in all users of BIND.  I
don't think that it reasonable to expect that the real world will meet
these hopes.

Everyone - how would a BIND Cookbook be accepted?  Granted, that's a
very open question, and one would have to assume it was well-written,
correct, and [much like Joy of Cooking] spends time detailing basic
procedures and "ingredients".

Joy of BINDing?  Nah.  Sounds too kinky.

[If you don't know what I mean about Joy of Cooking, go look at it.
Then try making a few things.  ;-)]

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B