Help!

Nick bah at here.net
Sun Jul 4 06:30:26 UTC 1999

    I realize this is probably not the right newsgroup, but I figured
someone might know, so here goes...

      I recently signed up for an account at dhs.org, and I am trying to get
the "static domain" to work, so I went to soa.granitecanyon.com to take
advantage of there free DNS service, well, I entered the "Domain/Zone" stuff
in and a password, then logged in, and it loaded up someting that looked
like this:

Domain:

 E-mail:

RRs:

ok, obviously i can figure out domain and e-mail, but I am clueless as to
what "RRs" is, so, I clicked "Example" and I read through that, but I really
didn't understand most of it, so, I was wondering if someone could walk me
through the steps of setting up "test.dhs.org" for the free dns service,
thanks.