Bind 8.2.1 problem

Pradiman_K_Pandita pkpandita at hss.hns.com
Tue Jul 6 15:12:42 UTC 1999

Hi Aarti,

Please check if the port 53 on your Firewall is open.

I would suggest that you do.

nslookup with debug on and then you can easily find out where the problem
lies.

Also check if you have specified any forwarders or sort directive in your
named.conf. Just check if you are able to reach the servers which are in
your forwarder list.

HTH,

-P.K.Pandita