Bind Logging

Jason Richards - Internet Alaska Sysadmin jasonr at alaska.net
Wed Jul 14 18:49:58 UTC 1999

We just updgraded to bind 8.2, and everytime I reload dns now, I get a
message for every domain saying something to the effect of:

No default TTL set user SOA minimum instead

Why is this?  I thought the default TTL was set in the SOA record of each
db file, which it is, but I still get this message.

Thanks,

Jason A. Richards		  		  System Administration
jasonr at alaska.net                  		   Internet Alaska, Inc
Phone: 907.562.4638		      		      Fax: 907.276.4807
          "Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I."