updates (how 2 stop?)

chris cariffe chriss at well.com
Wed Jul 7 15:44:26 UTC 1999

That's what I see in the logs.  It isn't allowing updates but it is
logging.  The logging is fine as it is a good security measure.
However I was told when this client came up and tried to do an update the
BIND process on the server hung.  Is this a known problem or should I test
this myself?  I didn't witness this myself but was told this by my client.

-chris