Reverse for a /23

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu Dec 23 17:07:51 UTC 1999

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 06:27:10PM -0700, Adam Augustine wrote:
> On that note, because of how $GENERATE works, can you not use it on other
> classes (like CH or HS)? I know other classes are rare these days, but it
> should be a class agnostic directive, shouldn't it? If for no other reason
> than symmetry with the regular entries.

As you have pointed out, it IS "class agnostic", as it is silent on the
question of classes.  It does not acknowledge their existence, nor does
it challenge their existence.

Which also makes it class-independent, as has been pointed out, because
of the redundancy of the optional class token in the zone files.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B