Bind 8.2.2-P5 Mystery - HELP

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Wed Dec 15 23:13:02 UTC 1999

	Well it transfers to here fine with a BIND 4.9.4-P1 named-xfer.

	If you invoke named-xfer by hand the log and tracing files may
	show you something.

named-xfer -l yyy -t xxx -d 10 -z hct.ac.ae -f db.hct.ac.ae 194.170.32.5

	Look for yyy.XXXXXX where XXXXXX is the process id.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at iengines.com