Granite Canyon as slave server

Sam Wilson Sam.Wilson at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 12:05:52 UTC 1999

I'm rejigging our secondary/slave DNS support and I noted that Granite
Canyon offer free secondarying.  I know there have been disgruntled noises
about their primary hosting service in this group and elsewhere but it
seems there's less they could get wrong with a secondary.  Anyone willing
to share experiences?  I don't ever expect to use the services of their
sponsors, Register.com, so I'm not sure if would have any bearing on how
they would respond to us.

Thanks,

--
Sam Wilson