Is your DNS implementation consistent with best practices?
Find out, with a DNS audit from ISC.
|Service||Configuration Audit||Configuration Review|
|location||On-site, your premises||Remote, our premises|
|report||Written report, with video conference to review and discuss findings||Written report, delivered via support ticket or email|
|time committment||8 hours on site, plus analysis and report writing, plus 1 readout meeting||Up to 8 hours of engineer review time|
Following either assessment (the Review or the Audit), we will provide you with a written report, including:
- Executive Summary, including our overall assessment of the current health of the system.
- Observations (positive results)
- Recommendations (opportunities for improvement)
- Further considerations (suggestions for planning, longer-term possible actions)
- List of the records and data reviewed, that the report was based on.