[Kea-users] dhcp lease question

Jason Keltz jas at yorku.ca
Thu Mar 7 13:27:02 UTC 2024

Thanks, Darren.

Your response is really helpful!

Too bad Kea doesn't have an option to tell it not to record the lease for reserved hosts.  That would be ideal.

The clients are RHEL8 using NetworkManager, and there's no simple way to release a DHCP lease from that at this point in time.

I'll look into the API option - it sounds like that is the solution.

Jason.