[Kea-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Question regarding to HA for kea-dhcp6 VMs

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:58:38 UTC 2024

Hi,

This question is slightly beyond me, but I did find this:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/blob/master/src/lib/dhcp/pkt_filter_inet6.cc#L111

so it might be operating system dependant.  I'm sure someone will be
along to correct me in the (somewhat likely) case that I am wrong.

Thank you,
Darren Ankney