[Kea-users] Questions about config DHCP4

Jacquemod Franck Franck.Jacquemod at cerp.be
Mon Mar 4 11:01:31 UTC 2024

Hello,

I just install the KEA DHCP4 server. It can distribute IP, but I have 2 small questions :

1.       In the file /var/lib/kea/kea-leases4.csv : is it possible to add another unix timestand with the time when the action is done.

2.       In the log, I just keep the basic output [path]file.log. Is it possible to have the output file in local + a syslog (for the headquarters). If yes, how I am supposed to write it?