[Kea-users] ISC is hiring a Technical Support Engineer

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Wed Jan 24 15:03:23 UTC 2024

ISC is hiring a Technical Support Engineer to help BIND 9, Kea and DHCP users. This is a 100% remote working opportunity, with flexible hours. The team spans the US and Europe, but right now need someone who can help cover US business hours. This is an interesting job with a lot of variety and fun and supportive colleagues. If you like helping people, and you have experience as a system adminstrator that would equip you to advise other sysadmins, we would love to hear from you. ISC has a generous health insurance benefit for US staff.

Please apply with the link below, it helps us to keep track of your application so we don’t forget to get back to you.

https://isc.recruitee.com/o/support-engineer-for-isc-bind-and-kea-dhcp-2
Support Engineer for ISC BIND, and Kea DHCP
isc.recruitee.com