[Kea-users] Kea 2.5.8 packages will be up by tomorrow

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Tue Apr 30 15:01:02 UTC 2024

Hi Kea-users,

Kea 2.5.8 is posted at https://downloads.isc.org/isc/kea/2.5.8/, but I jumped the gun a bit, and announced availability before we had built all the packages and uploaded them to Cloudsmith. So, if you are looking to download Kea 2.5.8, just wait a few hours, or until tomorrow.  The usual packages will be there, after all the machines have churned and the scripts have run and the bits have transferred….

Vicky