[Kea-users] Migration to Kea

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 08:36:27 UTC 2023

Hi Chris,

The equivalent to allow unknown-clients in Kea are the special classes
KNOWN and UNKNOWN.  See:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.0/arm/classify.html#built-in-client-classes
for information on this concept in Kea.

The equivalent to allow client-updates is
"ddns-override-client-update" in Kea.  See here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.0/arm/dhcp4-srv.html#supported-parameters
for further information about this parameter.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney