[Kea-users] Stork does not see new dhcp4 subnet

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Tue Sep 5 06:18:00 UTC 2023

I don't know your configurations, so I couldn't reproduce your exact
situation. However, I tried adding a new subnet to Kea after having some
subnets already populated to Stork. The new subnet appeared in Stork
without any issues.

I'd start investigating your problem with examining the Stork server
logs from the time when the Kea configuration has been updated to see if
it reported any problems with the fetched subnet.

You could also navigate to Services -> Kea Apps, then select the server
where your subnet is configured in the Status column. Next, click `Raw
Configuration` and check whether or not the new subnet is visible in the
JSON tree.

Kind Regards,
Marcin Siodelski
ISC