[Kea-users] Stork does not see new dhcp4 subnet

Apu apu at spfld.com
Mon Sep 4 20:30:27 UTC 2023

kea 2.4.0 and stork 1.12.0

kea-dhcp4 -t /etc/kea/kea-dhcp4.conf shows my original six subnets
(subnet IDs 171, 172, 173, 174, 175 & 176, all of which are /19s taken
from 10.17.x.x), as well as the new subnet (id 16, the whole 10.16.0.0/24).

Kea is handing out IP addresses in the new subnet and Grafana shows IP
addresses assigned in that new subnet's pool.

But Stork shows nothing about the subnet.  I've tried restarting each
service as well as the whole server but still do not see the new subnet
in Stork.

Thoughts on what I am missing?

Thanks,

--