[Kea-users] Configuring HA with multiple interfaces on both the appliances

Kraishak Mahtha kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:52:01 UTC 2023

Hi,
yes I have to use the URL directive for sure,  I am in sync with that.  the
only doubt was when we have multiple interfaces like eth0, eth1, and eth2
and I want kea-dhcp listening only on the eth1 and eth2 interface which IP
should I need to use in URL directive

  Should be able to use any one of the addresses you have for that server.
----> Yes I am also thinking the same way that I will be using eth0 IP
address in URL directive by default, but just want to confirm is that a
correct way of proceeding?