[Kea-users] Lease Reclamation

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:55:11 UTC 2023

Hi Scott,

>From the ARM (https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.0/arm/lease-expiration.html#configuring-lease-reclamation):

"According to the reclaim-timer-wait-time, the server keeps fixed
intervals of five seconds between the end of one cycle and the start
of the next cycle. This guarantees the presence of 5-second-long
periods during which the server remains responsive to DHCP queries and
does not perform lease reclamation."

So, there would be 5 seconds or whatever you set in
"reclaim-timer-wait-time" between each reclamation.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney