[Kea-users] KEA MySQL Database Backend Tips

Cody Shultz CShultz at mygea.net
Tue Nov 21 14:27:41 UTC 2023

Hey everyone!

               We have a single KEA DHCP server instance using a single MySQL database server for its lease database storage. We want to setup another KEA DHCP server and MySQL database server for redundancy, and I've found a decent document here: https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/wikis/designs/High-Availability-Design

               Does anyone have advice on setting up MySQL database replication or any alternatives?

[cid:image001.png at 01D9EB0F.CE2DB8C0]<https://www.glps.net/>

Cody Shultz
Broadband Network Engineer
Greeneville Energy Authority
1200 W. Andrew Hwy Greeneville, TN 37745
O: 423-636-6293