[Kea-users] Kea HA issue with terminating connection

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 10:35:39 UTC 2023

Hi Sebastian,

Please share the HA messages surrounding and including one of these
terminations.  The termination, or a proceeding message should state
the cause.  The 'ResourceBusy' messages are not warnings I am familiar
with.  Could you also send your HA configuration from each server
(anonymized of course)?

Thank you,

Darren Ankney