[Kea-users] Trying to get GeniesACS / Genexis running

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:22:45 UTC 2023

Hi,

I finally had a chance to look at this.  I first have a question.  I
see you have two classes with the same test line but with different
options.  Any client that matches the test line will end up in both
classes.  Is that intended?  Or have you tried that in trying to get
both sets of vendor specific options included?

Thank you,

Darren Ankney