[Kea-users] single subnet for multiple interfaces

Darren Ankney darren.ankney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 15:40:43 UTC 2023

Hi Joe,

In that case, shouldn't all of the DHCP traffic be present on the
loopback?  Therefore, telling Kea to only listen on the loopback
containing this gateway would be most appropriate?  Otherwise, you
might have to do some class magic to assign clients to the subnet
regardless of their interface.  You can only specify one interface per
subnet in Kea.  I've honestly never tried this in Kea.

Thank you,

Darren Ankney