[Kea-users] CIDR or range notation in relay lists when using shared-networks?

Peter Davies peterd at isc.org
Wed Feb 22 07:10:38 UTC 2023

Hi Klaus,

    I don't think I understand your use case, but Kea's
"relay.ip-addresses" list can contain as may IP addresses as you wish.

If you do not wish to fill your configuration file up with long lists of
IP addresses you can use include files, as:

     "relay":  <?include "/opt/kea/include/subnets/subnet-27/relays.json"?>,

Kind Regards Peter

--
Peter Davies