[Kea-users] CA HANDSHAKE_FAILED TLS failed with wrong version number

CS cs.temp.mail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 23:07:10 UTC 2023

Hey,
Trying to associate my kea instance with micetro but when addinging it logs
the following error:

HTTP_CONNECTION_HANDSHAKE_FAILED TLS handshake with x.x.x.x failed with
wrong version number

While this may be a problem to be solved on the micetro side, not here with
ya'll, kea is the one with the best error (Micetro just says: "Unable to
connect") and only asks for a hostname or ip address (refusing any
elaborations like https)

This sounds like a TLS 1.0-1.3 issue to me. Any idea what kea CA is looking
for?

CS, cs.Temp.Mail at gMail.com