[Kea-users] kea 2.0.3 dhcp4 HA not working

vom513 vom513 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:13:55 UTC 2023

FYI - I sent the below to the list with the 4 attachments but it’s awaiting moderator approval (total size was a bit above the limit).  If it doesn’t come through I will post these up somewhere http accessible.

> On Apr 20, 2023, at 12:28 PM, Peter Davies <peterd at isc.org> wrote:
>
> Hi -
>
>   You have appended the kea-dhcp4 log from kea-2; it would be interesting to see the kea-dhcp4 and kea-ctrl-agent logs from kea-1 for the same time period.
>
> Do you think you could supply these?

So I enabled DEBUG at 99 on kea-1/2, dhcp4/ca.  So 4 files total attached.  After a fresh restart of all daemons, after a bit, I did a "systemctl stop isc-kea-dhcp4-server isc-kea-ctrl-agent” on kea-1.

Hopefully this will provide some clues as to what’s going on.  Let me know if you need more/different info.  And also thanks for helping with this so far.

> The last double quote in "memfile” is not a legal char.

I think this was from email formatting.  For good measure I replaced this character on both machines config files.