[Kea-users] isc group concept

Veronique.Lefebure at cern.ch Veronique.Lefebure at cern.ch
Thu Oct 20 07:56:10 UTC 2022

We use client-classes in order to reproduce the "group" concept, with a test expression on the client mac addresses:

"test": "(pkt4.mac == xxxxxxx or pkt4.mac == xxxx  ... )

or on the vendor-class-identifier + mac address:

"test": "substring(option[vendor-class-identifier].text, 0, 3) == 'XYZ' and (pkt4.mac == xxxx or .... )

Cheers,
Veronique