[Kea-users] isc group concept

Marek Greško marek.gresko at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:51:17 UTC 2022

Yes of course, I am aware of the include concept. So the group concept is definitely not here. I thought I missed something. I was using shell script generating global reservations from a table in a text file. Currently rewritten to generate separate include files for per subnet reservations. Since it is script generated I can put the options either as an include or as a list.

Thanks for clarification.

Marek

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.