[Kea-users] KEA 2.3 remote-subnet6-del-by-id command not support

Dan Theisen djt at isc.org
Tue Nov 15 18:19:03 UTC 2022

Hello Chris,

These commands are added to the API when the cb_cmds hook is loaded into
Kea. Some documentation on the cb_cmds hook can be found here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arm/hooks.html#hooks-cb-cmds

More information can be found on the remote-subnet6-del-by-id API
command here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arm/hooks.html#the-remote-subnet4-del-by-id-remote-subnet6-del-by-id-commands

Please note that this hook is only available for ISC support customers.

Let me know if this helps solve your issue.

Thanks,
Dan Theisen