[Kea-users] How do I install and configure ISC Kea DHCP Server on RHEL 9.0?

Dan Oachs doachs at gac.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:53:09 UTC 2022

I would strongly suggest going with Kea.  I have Kea running on RHEL 8.

I would start by installing the cloudsmith repository and then you can use
yum/dnf to install kea:
https://cloudsmith.io/~isc/repos/kea-2-2/setup/#formats-rpm

Once you have kea installed, follow the Kea documentation here:
https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.2.0/

--Dan