[Kea-users] shared-network "interface" and "relay" parameters

Veronique Lefebure veronique.lefebure at cern.ch
Wed Jun 22 12:42:15 UTC 2022

Dear Francis,

How is that configured in ISC DHCP ?
We are running ISC DHCP in production today, and we don't have anything like that configured in dhcpd.conf.
It looks to me that everything works out-of-the-box, both with ISC DHCP and with KEA, following the logic based on the use of ciadddr and giaddr described in https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/latest/arm/dhcp4-srv.html?highlight=giaddr#how-the-dhcpv4-server-selects-a-subnet-for-the-client .