[Kea-users] Kea-Lease documentation

Kraishak Mahtha kraishak.edu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:52:38 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I am trying to understand the kea-lease file format and I came across the
option state where it decides the lease state
To my understanding, the state 0 indicates an active lease
and 2 indicates the expiry but sometimes I see the binding state as 1 but
not sure what that means, and I am unable to get any official documentation
regarding this info. Not sure if we have only 0, 1, 2 as states, and
more.....
Does anyone have any idea or any referenced document where I can get these
options' explanations and validations like what is the max value(for other
kea-options) that it can take and so on similar things

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Kraishak