[Kea-users] Stork API Key

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Dec 15 13:46:04 UTC 2022

Am 14.12.22 um 17:22 schrieb Eric Graham:
> I haven't used that platform before, so I don't know for sure, but you
> might find it easier to authenticate for each query, depending on how
> frequent they are.

Trying to figure out these calls now.

curl -k -c cookie.txt -X POST -H 'Content-Type: application/json'
http://10.0.0.230:8080/api/sessions -d '{"useremail": "sgw",
"userpassword": "nCNKRxxxxxxxx"}'

returns an OK cookie.txt that in turn also can be used for API calls.

-

But I fail with something like:

curl -X GET -H 'Content-Type: application/json' --user
"sgw:nCNKRxxxxxxxx" http://10.0.0.230:8080/api/users

Shouldn't that work also? Maybe I have a stupid mistake, thanks.

-

I tried with two user/pw-combos to rule out stuff like special chars in
the password.