[Kea-users] Stork API Key

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Dec 15 07:11:14 UTC 2022

Am 14.12.22 um 17:22 schrieb Eric Graham:
> I haven't used that platform before, so I don't know for sure, but you
> might find it easier to authenticate for each query, depending on how
> frequent they are. Or you could do it once every, say, 12 hours, and
> share the cookie between all the components making queries. Is that
> possible?

I think it would be OK to auth for every query also. I don't plan to do
that many queries or so.

But it would also be possible to "cache" the token in n8n and regenerate
it. That might be a nice thing to test and learn from.

For example I think of pulling the active leases from kea via api and
display them in a html-table. ISC Stork doesn't have that view and
sometimes that would be helpful for a customer of mine.