[Kea-users] Configured but gateway is not being delivered by dhcp

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Sat Apr 3 07:27:12 UTC 2021

THe Kea parsers were changed to raise syntax errors on duplicated entries.
I do not remember the exact version and I can't find it in the ChangeLog.
Note it applies only to parsing using flex/bison i.e. if you submit JSON
by another way you still can get unexpected (e.g. no error, usually
only the last entry value is taken) results.

Strangely it does not seem to be illegal JSON (the spec aka ECMA 404 says
nothing) but of course all JSON tools give either an error or only one
value on duplicated entries of maps (Kea term) / objects (standard name).

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>