[Kea-users] Storing host reservation in custom database

Marcin Romanowski marcin at nicram.net
Sun May 31 11:06:01 UTC 2020

I have found this documentation
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/wikis/docs/editing-host-reservations
this
what I was looking for.
But I cannot find information, how to configure the "hosts" table :( In my
database I have that table name already so I can prepare view but this
cannot be named 'hosts" but kea make SELECT on this table :(

niedz., 31 maj 2020 o 10:04 Marcin Romanowski <marcin at nicram.net>

--
Marcin Romanowski / nicraM