[Kea-users] CHECKING LIBRARIES

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Thu Jul 9 21:01:02 UTC 2020

Jos? Lu?s writes:
> Is there any way to check wich libraries was KEA configured with? I mean,
> when I configured I just run "./configure --with-mysql" and I don't know if
> openSSL or log4cplus or boost was included automatically or  if not why I
> can check it.

=> at the end of configure a report is displayed, saved in config.report
and compiled into servers and agents so can be recovered using the -W
command line argument. There is a command too named build-report.

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>

PS: if you want the runtime library infos (can be different) use -V aka
extended version or the version-get command.