[Kea-users] KEA DHCP and VLANS...

Oehlrich, Benedikt boe at codemanufaktur.com
Sun Feb 2 18:24:52 UTC 2020

Hey,

I sadly don't have any information about the openvswitch configuration, as
I started to work on our DHCP when we migrated to the relay based solution.
But from my understanding you will get multiple interfaces e.g vlan30,
vlan100 etc. where you only get the traffic from the specified vlans. That
means if you have one connection from your switch to your dhcp server where
all tagged vlan traffic is going through, you can get the untagged traffic
separated into the openvswitch interfaces.
These interfaces will then be handled like in your first emails kea
configuration.

Cheers,

--

_____________________________________

Benedikt Oehlrich

Weststudent

mobil: +

boe at codemanufaktur.com <cem at codemanufaktur.com>

codemanufaktur.com <http://www.codemanufaktur.com/>

*codemanufaktur GmbH*
zentral: +49 9131 972 939 0 <%2B49%209131%20972%20939%200>
Nägelsbachstraße 26
<https://maps.google.com/?q=N%C3%A4gelsbachstra%C3%9Fe+26+91052+Erlangen&entry=gmail&source=g>
91052 Erlangen
<https://maps.google.com/?q=N%C3%A4gelsbachstra%C3%9Fe+26+91052+Erlangen&entry=gmail&source=g>

Sitz: Erlangen. Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 12944

Geschäftsführer: Vit Matousek