[Kea-users] KEA DHCP and VLANS...

Talkabout talk.about at gmx.de
Sat Feb 1 22:15:25 UTC 2020

Hi Ben,

this sounds interesting. Can you give some more Information how you configured your System to work that way? I am running Debian Buster Linux Distribution and openvswitch seems to be available in the repos. In my case what I Need is Forwarding untagged traffic from eth0 to a new interface eth0.x which is tagged and can be used by KEA to handle DHCP requests.

Thanks!

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10