[Kea-users] deny booting or ignore booting

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Fri Mar 22 17:28:06 UTC 2019

Munroe Sollog writes:
> There has to be a way to give kea a list of MAC addresses to ignore.

=> this is what I called a black list and in Kea it can be implemented
with a client class and guards in subnets or pools (the effect is a bit
different: when all subnets are guarded against a rogue client no subnet
is selected. For pools it makes only resources (i.e addresses) not
available for the rogue client (of course I suppose it has no reservations).

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>