[Kea-users] deny booting or ignore booting

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Fri Mar 22 12:50:42 UTC 2019

 The firewall idea is interesting, but all of our DHCP is via relay and I
don’t think I can capture the source MAC address from the relay.

 We have 35,000 hosts DHCP-ing, to whitelist all but 100 sounds very
inefficient. Further, in this case, we are only able to enumerate badness,
new devices that behave properly should not be limited.

There has to be a way to give kea a list of MAC addresses to ignore.

--
Munroe Sollog
Senior Network Engineer
munroe at lehigh.edu