[Kea-users] ISC Kea missing from Debian Buster

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Mon Jun 17 17:42:18 UTC 2019

Hi list,

is there any news about this?

@Ondřej Surý
Thank you for building recent releases for stretch! <3 Would you be so
kind to build them also for buster?
https://packages.sury.org/kea/dists/

Your repository gives a lot of users the flexibility to cherry-pick
recent releases where necessary.
The images I build are currently blocked by the missing Kea packages
in buster from official repos.

Kind regards
Kevin