[Kea-users] DHCP4_CONFIG_LOAD_FAIL - "getNextRow failed" with MySQL

vm0001 vadim.mirauta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:42:35 UTC 2019

Hi! And thanks, clearing the lease4_stat table, helped, in my case.
Some details:
According to error message there could be a problem  in the following query
"SELECT subnet_id, state, leases as state_count  FROM lease4_stat ORDER BY
subnet_id, state", respectively, run it directly in mysql.
As a result, I obtained some subnet_ids which had -1 value for leases column
and some subnets having this value equal 0.
After delete those rows:
"delete from lease4_stat where leases<1;" , the kea-dhcp4 started
successfully.

--
Sent from: http://kea-users.7364.n8.nabble.com/