[Kea-users] DHCPv6 Reconfigure?

Templin (US), Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Mon Dec 17 21:59:54 UTC 2018

Hi Tomek,

Thanks for the response. It sounds like there are no technical issues that would
prevent the implementation of Reconfigure in kea - rather, it is a prioritization
and resource question which is always the case for any large software distribution.
Do I have that right?

I do not have a pressing need for the functionality at the moment, but that may
change as we get further down the road in 2019. For now, I just wanted to
verify that there are no technical issues that are preventing the implementation
and I think I have my answer.

Thanks - Fred